- Rehearsal Dinner
- Adult Birthday
- Bridal Shower
- Baby Shower
- Corporate Holiday Party
- Photography Location
- Corporate / Company Events (Team Building, Picnics, Retreats, Seminars, Annual Meeting, Holiday Party)
- Multiple beautifully landscaped indoor and outdoor locations
- Tent locations available
- Personalized service throughout the planning process
- Air-conditioned Suites
- Welcome table
- Site Preparation and departure cleanup
- Use of select accessories, decor, signs, furniture, lighting from our inventory
- On-site property manager
The Covered Garden Pavilion is a beautiful arrival site with a gorgeous chandelier and Bistro Lighting. Our outdoor option, The Oak Garden is a natural area full of large Oak Trees, bistro and twinkle lights.
The Cocktail Pavilion is a covered area with a Stall Bar and five high-top tables with stools. It has a beautiful grass outdoor area for outdoor games and a lake chipping green for the avid golfer.
The Main Reception Barn can host up to 250+ guests. An incredible barn with six chandeliers, lanterns, and bistro lights. There are two Stall Bars, each with chest freezers for ice, bistro lighting, and stable decor. There are additional stalls to be used; for example a Photo booth, food stations, vendor displays. Seating for 100 is provided with cross-backed farm chairs and a mix of our 9 foot Barn Tables and Round Tables.
In the main barn, there is are two air-conditioned suites, one with an ensuite bathroom and make-up area. The other air-conditioned suite boosts a TV, wall games, and also has a refrigerator.
- Vendor Set up and Break down surcharge included - Times to be determined
- Reception seating for 100 included. Mix of rustic farm tables, round tables and cross back chairs.
- Welcome Table
- Dessert Table
- 2 Hay Bale Door Tables – can be used for sign-in and/or material display
- Use of Pallet Chalk Board signs
- A variety of table decorations and rustic décor available if desired
- Portable Rustic Bar included for outdoor area if Oak Garden is used
- 2 Stall Bars for Reception Area
- All vendors must be licensed and insured. All must provide certificates with LJR listed.
- Day-of-Event Liability Insurance required with LJR on policy with Liquor included - paid by client
- Event Planner mandatory – paid by client